Theresa brings two decades of experience in fundraising and marketing to her work for Schultz & Williams. She has served on both the agency and client-side of nonprofit organizations.
Theresa joined the S&W team in 2013. In her work for the firm, she specializes in providing expert development and marketing strategies, campaign counsel, and temporary support for clients through S&W StaffSolutions™.
Theresa spent ten years at Children’s Specialized Hospital Foundation, the fundraising arm for the nation’s largest pediatric rehabilitation hospital, based in New Brunswick, NJ. There, she served in leadership roles in development, strategic planning, communications, and cause-related marketing.
Theresa serves as adjunct faculty in the Social Enterprise Practicum in the MBA program at Villanova. Her passion is helping nonprofits grow through the intersection of development and marketing disciplines.
Recent S&W Clients
- Academy of Notre Dame de Namur
- Cardiovascular Research Foundation
- Children’s Hospital Foundation
- Cornell Lab of Ornithology
- Council of Relationships
- Girard College
- Hepatitis B Foundation
- Lancaster Farmland Trust
- Lincoln Financial Foundation
- Mercy Career & Technical High School
- Public Interest Law Center
- Willistown Conservation Trust
- World Affairs Council
- Bachelor’s Degree in English and Economics – Muhlenberg College
- Master’s Degree in Business Administration – Villanova University