Michele has been on the Schultz & Williams team for 15 years, working to support a diverse range of nonprofit organizations on strategic planning, campaign development and multi-media communications. She works closely with S&W to build strong relationships and trust with clients and facilitate conversations with Board, staff and other stakeholders to build thriving organizations.
Michele works with the Breathe Project, a collaborative group of over 50 organizations working on campaigns to improve the environment and public health in Pennsylvania and the Appalachian region, and speed the transition to clean, renewable energy. She has two decades of experience in the nonprofit sector, including work on campaigns and policies to protect U.S. farmland and the Florida Everglades, and address a range of climate change issues. Michele has a degree in Journalism from Ohio State University and a Master’s in Public and International Affairs from the University of Pittsburgh. She serves on the Board of Directors of the Climate Institute, the Leukemia and Lymphoma Society, the Pittsburgh Marathon, FracTracker Alliance and Friends of the Riverfront.
Recent S&W Clients
- The Nature Conservancy Pennsylvania and Delaware
- Tyler Arboretum
- The International 22q Foundation
- Delaware County Community College
- Moccasin Bend National Park
- Conservancy of Southwest Florida
- Bachelor of Arts in Journalism – Ohio State University
- Master’s in Public and International Affairs – University of Pittsburgh