As a member of the Schultz & Williams direct response team, Alison is responsible for campaign execution through direct mail, email, and online channels.
Her responsibilities include campaign planning, reviewing, and editing copy for effective messaging and accuracy, overseeing the design editing process, and serving as a daily contact for clients and creative staff. In this role, Alison supports the account executive and project team to raise funds and cultivate donors for a range of nonprofit clients through multi-channel direct response campaigns.
Prior to joining Schultz & Williams, Alison worked at the Philadelphia Museum of Art in the development department.
Recent S&W Clients
- Archbold Biological Station
- Bluegrass Care Navigators
- Cincinnati’s Children’s Hospital Medical Center
- Fox Chase Cancer Center
- Good Shepard Rehabilitation Network
- Ministry of Caring
- SSM Health Cardinal Glennon Children’s Foundation
- UK Markey Cancer Foundation
Bachelor’s Degree in Chinese Language – University of Pittsburgh