The following positions are currently available in our Philadelphia office.
If you would like to be considered for any of the following listed positions, please submit your resume and cover letter to the email listed in the job description.
Prior to applying to positions at S&W please read Six Tips for Applying for Your First (or Second … or Third) Nonprofit Job.
Schultz & Williams (S&W) is a strategic consulting partner that provides comprehensive services—including development, direct response fundraising, interim staffing, planning and marketing—to nonprofit organizations of all missions and sizes across the nation. At S&W Direct, we help nonprofits in multiple sectors—including social justice, social services, conservation, arts and culture, health and sciences, zoos and aquariums, and higher education—reach their direct response fundraising goals with data-driven, integrated strategies and meaningful creative. As a full-service partner, Schultz & Williams manages all stages of client fundraising campaigns from inception through analysis.
Schultz & Williams is headquartered in Philadelphia, PA with operations in Los Angeles, CA and Washington, DC.
$54,000 to $58,000, based on experience
Philadelphia, PA (preferred), or remote; currently fully remote during COVID-19 crisis
S&W is seeking a Digital Manager to join our rapidly growing digital team, an integral part of our direct response team. This is a mid-level position that will work with a number of our nonprofit clients, our digital team and our account teams to develop and execute the digital components of multichannel fundraising, advocacy and membership campaigns—including strategy, creative development, production and deployment.
This position requires an intermediate-to-advanced knowledge of digital strategy and execution, both in terms of creative approach and ability to implement campaigns across channels and mediums. Strong communication skills (written and verbal), an ability to take on and manage multiple projects on tight deadlines, and an understanding of client relationships are a must.
- Serve as the digital lead or assist the digital lead on client programs to create engaging, voice-driven content—including emails, social media content, landing/conversion pages, online advertising, and web content: participate in and facilitate brainstorming, campaign execution and interpretation of results/campaign performance
- Build, foster, and maintain an audience’s participation in our digital programs
- Think both creatively and analytically: use curiosity and insight to understand, improve, and push the boundaries of what’s possible in a digital program
- Manage the process of moving digital projects from concept to execution and evaluation: manage relationships with internal team members, clients and S&W partners to create and deliver all elements of our digital campaigns
- Integrate digital program elements into the larger organizational efforts of our clients: work with our clients, account teams, and digital team to create successful multi-channel direct response campaigns
- Create content that’s tailored to both an audience’s and an organization’s goals
- Execute on a deep understanding of how content, user experience, and user design work in concert to achieve tangible campaign-based and organizational goals
- Generate and maintain client project schedules, update campaign plans, and track all digital work in progress
- Populate content within mass email systems
- Create, place, deploy, and manage targeted online advertising, including banner, search, and social media ads
- Review campaign elements (drafts, mockups, and tests) to ensure campaigns are ready for successful launch
Skills and Knowledge
- Experience with email, online fundraising, and advocacy toolsets/platforms/CRMs
- Understanding of best and emerging digital practices
- Understanding of social media platforms and digital media
- Ability to excel in a collaborative team environment (and currently, remote)
- Excellent writing, editing, and proofreading abilities
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Self-motivated, organized, and detail-oriented
- Customer/client service experience
- Ability to take on multiple projects with key deadlines
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office and basic HTML
- Experience in project management
- Experience with Google Analytics and Adobe Creative Cloud preferred
- Passion for the missions and the work of national, international, and local nonprofit organizations
- 4+ years of experience in a digital role—ideally in the fundraising, advocacy, or public affairs sectors
- Agency and/or nonprofit experience strongly preferred
- 3+ years of direct response or digital fundraising experience preferred
To apply, please send resume and cover letter to Brad Levinson at firstname.lastname@example.org.