The following positions are currently available in our Philadelphia office.
If you would like to be considered for any of the following listed positions, please submit your resume and cover letter to the email listed in the job description.
Prior to applying to positions at S&W please read Six Tips for Applying for Your First (or Second … or Third) Nonprofit Job.
**Applicants must submit a resume and cover letter to Senior Director, Insight & Experience & Account Executive Kristin Serrano at firstname.lastname@example.org**
Schultz & Williams (S&W) is a strategic consulting partner that provides comprehensive services – including development, direct response fundraising, interim staffing, planning and marketing – to nonprofit organizations of all missions and sizes across the nation. At S&W Direct, we help health charities, conservation organizations, human services groups and other nonprofits reach their direct response fundraising goals with data-driven, integrated strategies and meaningful creative. As a full-service partner, Schultz & Williams manages all stages of client fundraising campaigns from inception through analysis.
Schultz & Williams is headquartered in Philadelphia, PA with operations in Los Angeles, CA and Washington, DC.
S&W is seeking an Account Coordinator to join our growing direct response fundraising team. This is an entry-level position that will work with and support a variety of nonprofit clients, as part of larger account teams.
Primary responsibilities include:
- Managing day-to-day tasks and timelines for multichannel fundraising campaigns
- Coordinating the copy and design creative process
- Fulfilling Excel file needs (clients and internal)
- Serving as an internal liaison between the account teams and production, analytics, accounting and operations
This position requires a high degree of organization, time management, self-direction, motivation, attention to detail and an ability to manage multiple projects.
Skills and Knowledge
- Ability to take on and manage multiple projects with key deadlines
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office
- Excellent writing, editing and proofreading abilities
- Proficiency in project management
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Self-motivated, organized and detail-oriented
- Ability to establish and build relationships with clients
- Ability to excel in a collaborative team environment
- Knowledge of fundraising fundamentals (mail, email and digital channels preferred)
- Passion for the missions and the work of nonprofit organizations
- 1-2 years of direct response and/or digital fundraising experience preferred
- 1-2 years of project management experience preferred
- Agency and/or nonprofit experience preferred
Education: BA/BS college degree
Job Type: Full-time