Schultz & Williams client, Foreign Policy Research Institute (FPRI), has just received exceptional rankings from the 2017 University of Pennsylvania Think Tank Rankings Report. The report is based on data covering 1,970 “Think Tanks” in the U.S. and 7,800 worldwide.
FPRI ranks as follows:
- #1 in the U.S. and #7 in the world among Think Tanks with budgets less than $5 million
- #37 among all Think Tanks in the U.S.
- #53 worldwide as a Foreign Policy and International Affairs Think Tank
- #61 worldwide as a Defense and National Security Think Tank
- #65 worldwide as an Independent Think Tank
See more here about the Foreign Policy Research Institute.