S&W enters its fifth agreement in four years with Delaware Museum of Natural History (DMNH).
Founded in 1972 by John E. du Pont as his personal collection of bird specimens from around the world, the Museum now includes a world-renowned research collection of approximately 113,000 bird specimens, 6,000 mammals and 2M individual mollusks for science research purposes.
Public-facing, the Museum features an eclectic mix of natural history exhibits and award-winning educational programs. Over more than four decades, however, the Museum must now align its mission, programs and exhibits to meet the needs of a 21st century audience.
This is where Schultz & Williams comes in.
- In 2013, S&W developed a strategic plan, or roadmap, to help the Museum achieve its long-term goals through relevant and sustainable programs and exhibitory.
- In 2015, S&W conducted critical market research, revealing ways for the Museum to enhance its visitor experience, execute cost-effective marketing initiatives and to further inform its future vision.
- In 2016, S&W conducted a campaign planning study to determine the feasibility of raising the funds needed to achieve the Museum’s strategic plan through a successful fundraising effort.
- In 2017, S&W led DMNH through business and operational planning, assessing the best possible strategies for creating a sustainable financial structure for the Museum’s long-term success.
- Today, it’s S&W hands on deck to help the Museum plan and launch the quiet phase of the campaign. The firm’s team of development and campaign experts will conduct staff and Board training; identify and recruit a campaign steering committee; create donor cultivation, solicitation and stewarding strategies; review campaign communications; and conduct prospect research on national funders.
We are proud of our partnership with the Delaware Museum of Natural History, capitalizing on our integrated approach to helping nonprofits succeed.
Founded in 1987, Schultz & Williams is a national consulting firm dedicated to helping nonprofits of every size and sector achieve financial stability, meet organizational goals and support greater mission impact. Headquartered in Philadelphia, PA, Schultz & Williams also has operations in Los Angeles, CA, San Francisco CA, and Washington, D.C.