INNOVATIVE STRATEGIES, SOLUTIONS & COMMUNICATIONS
At Schultz & Williams, we take an integrated approach to our development consulting services—an approach that is focused on our clients' long-term growth and tailored to building resources and capabilities to maximize their income potential from all sources.
We help our clients articulate their distinctive case, penetrate their unique marketplace, strengthen their leadership and raise the funds they need to fulfill their mission-related goals.
Our comprehensive services include:
- Development Plans
- Development Assessment & Planning
- Capital Campaign Feasibility Studies
- Campaign Communications
- Major Gifts & Planned Giving
- Corporate & Institutional Giving
- Board Development & Training
- Interim, Project & Start-up Staffing
- Prospect Research
- Proposal & Grant Writing
- Multi-channel Direct Response Campaigns
- S&W ProFile™ Analytics
Three Schultz & Williams senior professionals have been named Fundraising Executive of the Year by the Association of Fundraising Professionals-Greater Philadelphia Chapter. They are Principal M. Jane Williams-1993, Vice President Kathleen M. Watson-1996 and President L. Scott Schultz.