The following positions are currently available in our Philadelphia office.
If you would like to be considered for any of the following listed positions, please submit your resume to email@example.com.
Transitional Development Staff
S&W is seeking development professionals to serve as interim staff at nonprofit organizations. Interim staff assignments are project-based and may be short to long-term engagements involving two to four days per week.
Highly motivated, well-organized, with an undergraduate degree in a relevant field with at least 5 years of fundraising experience (annual support, major gifts, special events and grant writing). Outstanding verbal and written communications skills. Computer proficiency in fundraising software, Microsoft Office (Word, Excel PowerPoint and Outlook) and is comfortable working with the Internet. Ability to foster and maintain a spirit of unity, teamwork, and cooperation among a diverse staff. Willingness to work flexible hours and travel.
S&W is seeking development professionals with extensive prospect research experience to conduct prospect research (customized, in-depth and comprehensive profiles; briefing profiles; proactive research) for S&W clients on an as-needed basis. This is a remote opportunity.
If interested, please email your resume, two sample profiles, and cover letter outlining your prospect research experience and approach to Kelly Grattan at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Direct Response Fundraiser
Schultz & Williams is seeking a direct response fundraiser experienced in annual fund and mid-level programs to work with healthcare nonprofit clients. This position will lead an account team, manage client relationships, and drive the overall fundraising strategy, campaign planning, program execution, and high-level analysis for fundraising clients.
- Serve as client advocate and internal expert on each client’s goals and programs
- Provide high-level strategic direction and planning for healthcare non-profit clients
- Set short and long-term strategic goals in partnership with team and your clients; document recommendations and final decisions in written strategy memos
- Use data and fundraising experience to develop, project, manage and execute multi-channel direct marketing fundraising campaigns
- Drive thought leadership and innovative ideas to improve program performance
- Work collaboratively to guide creative process (copy and design); manage team on creative execution ensuring alignment with strategy goals and fundraising best practices
- Guide audience strategy for all client efforts, across all appropriate channels
- Lead analysis for clients, including file-level reporting, campaign analysis, and other strategic reports
- Ability to work effectively in a matrixed environment with internal and external partners and vendors
- At least 5 years direct marketing/fundraising experience with excellent understanding of multi-channel direct response processes, donor engagement and development, and strategic analysis
- Experience working with and for healthcare nonprofit organizations
- Knowledge of and relationships in direct response fundraising and donor development communities
Skills and Knowledge:
- Strong skills in Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Experience with fundraising platforms, software, CRMs and databases
- Superior communication abilities
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Resourceful; able to work under pressure and lead a team
- Excellent organizational and project/time management skills